Information on data processing
As a customer and an interested party, we primarily process your personal data for the establishment and fulfilment of a contractual relationship concluded with you.
Purposes of data processing
Furthermore, we process your personal data in order to achieve the following purposes:
- Processing of contract
- Solicitation of existing customers, usage as a selection criterion for direct marketing in order to be able to offer you a service adapted to your needs
- Dealer support
- Credit check
- Management of our supplier relationships
- Customer service
- Quality management
- Improvement and development of intelligent and innovative services
- Customer analysis for market and opinion research
- Handling our logistics/materials management
Furthermore, we process your data only with your express declaration of consent.
Legal basis for processing
We process the following personal data in particular:
- 6 (1) lit. a GDPR on the basis of consent given by you whereby, in principle, none is required in order to conclude a contract or proceed with an existing contract
- 6 (1) lit. b GDPR to establish, execute and end a contractual relationship,
- 6 (1) lit. c GDPR to fulfil a legal obligation,
- 6 (1) lit. f GDPR to preserve a legitimate interest
Here, our legitimate interests include the achievement of the purposes specified above and in addition to that, for example, the:
- Appreciation of our business interest, including that of direct marketing
- Safeguarding of compliance with safety regulations, requirements, industry standards and contractual obligations,
- Establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
- Avoidance of prejudice and/or liability of the company through corresponding measures
Data collected by third parties
Data may be provided to us by third parties, e.g. in the form of recommendations. In such cases, this is usually contact information plus details relating to specific product or service requirements.
Types of data processed by us
The following personal data is processed:
- Private contact details; name, address, telephone number
- Business contact details; telephone number, email, contact persons, place of work, job title, photo (if applicable)
- Identification/payment details; account number, VAT no.
- Ordering data: Volume, sales, intervals
- Geodata: Addresses, delivery conditions
- Business information: Industry
- Banking service providers
- Logistics companies
- Print service providers
- Call centers
- Specialist craft companies
- Authorities such as e.g. financial authorities
- Business partners and customers (business contact details)
In the event of a customer analysis, your data shall be processed anonymously or if anonymous processing is no longer possible or practical on objective grounds, this shall be done in pseudonymized form.
The processes or services outlined above shall be executed by carefully selected and commissioned service providers. We transmit or receive personal data of these service providers only on the basis of a processing agreement. A third-country transmission of data shall take place if the service provider is not based in the European Union or the European Economic Area. Corresponding data protection agreements that comply with legal requirements shall be concluded and corresponding guarantees agreed to ensure an appropriate level of privacy with these service partners.