With the LUXANO 2, SCHUCH proves that high quality and a low price do not have to be opposites. High-quality LED/EVG are used in the luminaire, giving it comparatively high efficiency and a long service life. Closure clips made of stainless steel and installation-friendly components such as the variable cable entry or the FastFix system with sliding retaining clips are further examples of the luminaire's high quality, which is underlined by a five-year guarantee.
One series - many versions
This damp-proof luminaire is a true multi-talent!
But that's not all: the successful LUXANO 2 series has now been supplemented by a further version.
Product benefits at a glance
General product highlights of the LUXANO 2 series
- homogeneous illumination by using frosted diffusers, no individual light spots visible, comfortable perception of light and excellent glare limitation
- high colour reproduction CRI > 80, according to the workplace guide lines suitable for nearly all plant locations
- D-symbol, suitable for rooms with increased fire risk
- closures made of stainless steel
- variable Kabeleinführung stirn-, längs- und oberseitig
- variable cable entries, closed knock-outs on the short and long sides, and on the backside
- FastFix quick mounting system, with retaining clips made of stainless steel for variable mounting distances, without opening the fitting
- ECG and reflector with LED-modules replacable by qualified personnel on-site (no single use light fitting)
- future proof by using LED-modules according to Zhaga standard
Additional product highlights of the HE VARIO version
- highly efficient design for reduced energy consumption
- universally usable due to variable setting of the luminous flux, depending on the requirement
- simple and quick adjustment on-site without tools
- can be changed at any time (e.g. change of use of the premises with new requirements in regard to the level of illumination)
- great versatility, thus economical storage due to standardization (only one light fitting instead of multiple versions)